Thursday, April 2, 2015

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 04.02.15

I haven't been able to go thrifting lately so I was happy to have an excuse to browse Goodwill the other day.
   It wasn't a big haul but I'm trying to be more selective with my purchases.
{I found:}
 an Old Navy plaid button down (I love the little bit of pink subtly running through it)
a long sleeved Merona white t-shirt (I needed one that was a little heftier/thicker and this one is super soft)
and...
a funky Garage brand sweater
 The back of the sweater.
I wore it this week with black jeans and clogs.
Here's an update on a previous thrift
Remember this Old Navy Perfect tee? I paired it with the same jeans and a denim jacket.
It's starting to feel a little more like spring!!
This isn't technically a thrift store score but it was a great deal.
Miss High School went to a semi formal last weekend in this pretty pale pink dress from Forever 21.
Have you gotten any great deals lately?

Don't forget to enter my Canvas Pop giveaway!!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png



Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love that sweater! Great finds.

Creations By Cindy said...

You done good! I haven't been thrifting in a while! (Junking it as my man calls it) Love the cute little dress on that pretty gal of yours too! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Becky said...

Great buys! I haven't been in awhile either. .. maybe I can talk Abie into a trip over Easter break :)

Kathy McB said...

Where do you thrift shop locally Heather?

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So fun! I am so jealous of your finds! I love the Old Navy plaid shirt and that funky sweater! You look adorable! Can't wait to see what you find next!

Ida said...

I love the plaid shirt and your daughter looks darling in that sweet dress.

Terra Heck said...

Those are some nice blouses and that pink dress is really pretty. Last month I scored on great deals at thrift stores and bought quite a bit of clothing.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails