Thursday, February 12, 2015

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 02.12.15

Here's my latest thrift score from last week.  I found 4 Nate Berkus plates.  I love the gold rim and the graphic black and white designs.  They are tiny so I'll probably use them for desserts/appetizers or I may find a way to display them.  Behind them is a lantern with a flameless candle. The candle even has a timer because who has time for flameless candles without timers?
I also found some stripey long sleeve Old Navy t-shirts, a scarf and a navy and white striped Ann Taylor cardigan.  The navy and coral goes so well together. It makes me feel springy while still slogging through winter.
Have you scored any thrifty finds lately?

Keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love him! I used to watch his show when I was still in grad school and on my own (ha!) schedule.

Creations By Cindy said...

You find the best Thrifts! And ya know I am drooling over those plates! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

You are the Queen of Thrift!
I hope to get out next week. My mom scored last week. :-)
Thank you for sharing.
Carla

Kathy McB said...

What fun those plates are!

Becky said...

AWESOME!!!!! What a great trip! Do you have a few shops you go to, a favorite? We have two right next to each other that we always hit. One is better for housewares and the other for clothes :)

Jules said...

Love that lantern and great find on the stripy tees!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Aww love these plates :). Great find

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Love your finds Heather! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails