Here's my latest thrift score from last week. I found 4 Nate Berkus plates. I love the gold rim and the graphic black and white designs. They are tiny so I'll probably use them for desserts/appetizers or I may find a way to display them. Behind them is a lantern with a flameless candle. The candle even has a timer because who has time for flameless candles without timers?
I also found some stripey long sleeve Old Navy t-shirts, a scarf and a navy and white striped Ann Taylor cardigan. The navy and coral goes so well together. It makes me feel springy while still slogging through winter.
Have you scored any thrifty finds lately?
Keep in touch!








8 comments:
I love him! I used to watch his show when I was still in grad school and on my own (ha!) schedule.
You find the best Thrifts! And ya know I am drooling over those plates! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
You are the Queen of Thrift!
I hope to get out next week. My mom scored last week. :-)
Thank you for sharing.
Carla
What fun those plates are!
AWESOME!!!!! What a great trip! Do you have a few shops you go to, a favorite? We have two right next to each other that we always hit. One is better for housewares and the other for clothes :)
Love that lantern and great find on the stripy tees!
Aww love these plates :). Great find
Love your finds Heather! laura
Post a Comment