I'm caught up on reading again and of course now I'm thinking of Asian salad, veggie burgers and a rollitini. If you wouldn't of told me about them I would of asked, but then I can't stop thinking of it all. Your photos are getting too good, I want to eat them.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
8 comments:
I'm caught up on reading again and of course now I'm thinking of Asian salad, veggie burgers and a rollitini. If you wouldn't of told me about them I would of asked, but then I can't stop thinking of it all. Your photos are getting too good, I want to eat them.
Pretty pictures - and a nice variety too!
Hi Heather, wow that is really neat and love the collection of photos. Have a wonderful Monday!
Julie xo
These are just magical! You have such a way of shooting and editing.
Love all the pictures Heather! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi,
I think the photo challenge is great.
Keep up the great work. You are so creative!
I love the collages! All those photos make such an impact together!
Love the collages!!!!
Post a Comment