Tuesday, April 14, 2015

{Project 365} First 50 Days

We've just passed our first 100 days in my Project 365 Facebook group and it's been going fairly well for me. I have good days and bad days. I don't always take a photo each day and some days I have too many to choose from.

{Day 1-25}
They aren't in order and I missed two days. I also chose to work on editing older photos on some of my days.  Some photos are taken with my Iphone 4.
{Day 26-50}
I try not to be too hard on myself and if I miss a few days, I catch up and keep going.
I'm in a super talented group and I'm always inspired by my fellow Project 365'ers so they motivate to get back at it when I fall off the wagon.

These collages are taking me way longer than I anticipated so I will post my next 50 days later.

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What great snapshots of the year so far!

Mama Hen said...

I love it Heather! These are great! It is something that you will look back on with a great big smile. So many memories captured! :) They came out great!

Mama Hen

Love Of Quilts said...

Wow you will always have these with lots of memories.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

This is SO fun! You've done a great job so far and what a fantastic keepsake you'll have! Amazing!

Becky said...

I think that's the key with a project like this, you can't be too hard on yourself :) looming fantastic so far!

Creations By Cindy said...

You've done an awesome job at keeping up with all the photos and daily shoots! WOW...I am impressed! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Dawn Gross said...

Intense project!

Balot said...

so love this! full of memories :)
feel like doing this - the photo collage, though not everyday but those moments worth to capture :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails