Thursday, April 30, 2015

{Get Thrifty}Thursday 04.30.15

I got out for some quick thrifting two weeks ago and scored some great spring and summer tops!
The grey floral and black and white striped tops are tanks(both from Old Navy).  The black and white one is extra long which is great for layering under other pieces.
The other three tops are short sleeved tees (Gap, LOFT and Old Navy).  I've worn them all already and I love them.  Hopefully I'll remember to snap some pics the next time I'm wearing one of them to give you an update.
***
That's it for today, remember to stop back over tomorrow to check out or link up (or both) to Friday Favorites. We're still looking for co-hosts if you're interested in a low key, short term commitment.

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

5 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love these so much! Especially that London too! Great finds :)

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I scored thrifting, but not for myself. Instead for my never ending growing way too tall son. ;-) We scored some great name brand jeans and T-shirts.

Love your finds.
Carla

Tamar SB said...

Those are so fun!

Becky said...

You always find the best things! Such cute tops!

Creations By Cindy said...

You always find the cutest clothes!!! love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails