Welcome to Friday Favorites!
We're putting the call out for a few more co-hosts so if you want to join in the fun, contact me or one of my co-hosts.



My feature from last week is this adorable DIY Girl's Purse from a Stuffed Animal that Laura from Over The Apple Tree made.
How sweet is this??
I hope you'll link up something too!
Now onto this week's party.
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Link back to www.ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife
Emily from Our House, Now a Home
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!
Pin It
.jpg)







8 comments:
The bunny purse, oh my goodness!
Hi Heather! Thanks so much for sharing my bunny purse with your readers!
Oh so many amazing ideas! Can't wait to try your popcorn and soda bread - and check out that paleo cheesecake!
Thanks for the party and have a nice weekend!
Aww the bunny bag is a lovely idea. I know my daughter would want one of these as she loves bunnies :)
Thanks for hosting, just linked up too :)
Fun !! So many great ideas. Thank you!
That bunny purse is so cute! :) I love it! Great idea!
Mama Hen
Post a Comment