Friday, April 10, 2015

Link Party-Friday Favorites #104 & Features

Welcome to Friday Favorites!
We're putting the call out for a few more co-hosts so if you want to join in the fun, contact me or one of my co-hosts.


My feature from last week is this adorable DIY Girl's Purse from a Stuffed Animal that Laura from Over The Apple Tree made.
How sweet is this??

I hope you'll link up something too!
.
Now onto this week's party.

Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan

They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!




Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

The bunny purse, oh my goodness!

Laura said...

Hi Heather! Thanks so much for sharing my bunny purse with your readers!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Oh so many amazing ideas! Can't wait to try your popcorn and soda bread - and check out that paleo cheesecake!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the party and have a nice weekend!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Aww the bunny bag is a lovely idea. I know my daughter would want one of these as she loves bunnies :)

Clairejustine oxox said...

Thanks for hosting, just linked up too :)

Carla from The River said...

Fun !! So many great ideas. Thank you!

Mama Hen said...

That bunny purse is so cute! :) I love it! Great idea!

Mama Hen

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails