It's time for Friday Favorites!
Please link up you favorites here too.
(Pssst...did you enter my CanvasPop giveaway for a free 16x20 canvas?)
My features from last week's party:
Bonnie gave us step by step instructions to make a DIY Rain Barrel.
Doesn't this Flourless Chocolate Swiss Roll from Winnie at Something Sweet look amazing?
Check out this fun, Plush, Patchwork Headboard tutorial from Ashleigh at Simply Wright.
I hope you'll link up something too!
Now onto this week's party.
Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Link back to www.ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife
Emily from Our House, Now a Home
Morgan from Finding Morgan
They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!
Pin It











5 comments:
What a fun party Heather! How have I missed these parties? Hugs and blessings my friend, Cindy
Thank you so much for hosting and for the feature! Have a wonderful weekend and Easter!! xx Ashleigh @SimplyWright
What a lovely surprise!
Thank you so much for featuring my Flourless Chocolate Swiss Roll
(•◡•)
Happy Holiday!
So many fun places to visit! That flourless cake looks Delish :)
Chocolate swirl looks delicious! Happy Easter my friend! :-)
Mama Hen
Post a Comment