Thursday, April 16, 2015

{Recipe} Mini Peach Crisps

I made these fun little crisps for my All The Light We Cannot See book club.
I wasn't "doing" refined sugar at the time so I searched for a peach dessert that didn't contain any.
I found this Easy Peach Crisp from the Detoxinista.  It was also vegan and paleo (I didn't think those two diets crossed very often.)
 I followed her recipe but made my crisp in silicone cupcake liners so we could have individual servings. It's just more fun, I think!  The filling is a mixture of frozen (or fresh) peaches, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.  The topping gets its crunch for walnuts and unsweetened coconut and has a hint of almond extract (I would add a little less next time).
These were not overly sweet and a perfect treat for my fellow book clubbers.  I stored the leftovers in the fridge and they were just as yummy cold! #breakfast

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

7 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Yummy!! I love this idea.

Tamar SB said...

mm, sounds delicious!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

These look SO good! I agree the individual portions look more fun and delicious too :) Can't wait to try it!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Yummy, these sound great :)

Becky said...

These sound delicious!

EG CameraGirl said...

Sounds delightful for breakfast!

Dawn Gross said...

They look like yummy treats! Can't wait til peaches are in season!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails