I made these fun little crisps for my All The Light We Cannot See book club.
I wasn't "doing" refined sugar at the time so I searched for a peach dessert that didn't contain any.
I found this Easy Peach Crisp from the Detoxinista. It was also vegan and paleo (I didn't think those two diets crossed very often.)
I followed her recipe but made my crisp in silicone cupcake liners so we could have individual servings. It's just more fun, I think! The filling is a mixture of frozen (or fresh) peaches, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. The topping gets its crunch for walnuts and unsweetened coconut and has a hint of almond extract (I would add a little less next time).
These were not overly sweet and a perfect treat for my fellow book clubbers. I stored the leftovers in the fridge and they were just as yummy cold! #breakfast
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It










7 comments:
Yummy!! I love this idea.
mm, sounds delicious!
These look SO good! I agree the individual portions look more fun and delicious too :) Can't wait to try it!
Yummy, these sound great :)
These sound delicious!
Sounds delightful for breakfast!
They look like yummy treats! Can't wait til peaches are in season!
Post a Comment