Monday, March 31, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3.30.14

We were in NYC this weekend and I thought I'd get a lot of photos but it was raining most of the time so I didn't get that many.  I was still thinking about Scavenger Hunt Sunday and here are my interpretations for this week.
What IS that?
At the American Museum of Natural History (the ceiling in the cosmos exhibit).

 YUM
The M & M's store.


On The Road
 Looking out onto Times Square.
On The Shelf
 These Lady Liberty M & M containers get me every time!

Bad Habit
We're addicted to this game (2048).

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday







Pin It

9 comments:

Bliss said...

I'm glad that was just a ceiling, I thought you were getting beamed up!

Tamar SB said...

There's an app for 2048!!!???? Oh that's bad/good for productivity (-:

Dawn said...

Sorry it rained, but it looks like you managed to have fun!

Katie said...

What cool pictures! How fun that you were in the city this weekend!

That first picture looked like a space ship! I definitely wouldn't think it was a ceiling!

Jules said...

So sorry that it rained on you, but it looks like you were having fun anyway! Great pictures!

Martha Curtis said...

The m & ms store looks like an awesome place to visit. I like the statue of liberty containers. I'm sorry about the rain. :( Hope you had a good time anyway.

Becky said...

So I thought the first picture looked like the belly of a blimp!! Always enjoy pictures of the city :) and, after seeing your IG pic of 2048, I downloaded it, so did Abie, and we are both addicted too!

Ida said...

Great set. Sounds like a good time was had by all. The What is it shot was very interesting.
Oh the M & M place would be Yum and I like those Statue of Liberty M&M's. Cute! Also like your On the Road view. Glad you had a good time in spite of the weather.

Morgan said...

m&m store!!!! I have never heard of this! Sounds delicious. :)
The first picture looks like an ornate umbrella (a very large one).

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails