So glad I stuck it out visiting to the end of the list this week as I found the book page instructions for the balls (pumpkins) didn't realise it was a WHOLE book though. Very effective and thanks for the instructions links. BJ#39
I bet I know the youtube video you watched--LOL! You have more patience than I do. ;) Thanks for the visit. And you thought you were late--LOL! WOYWW #100
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
12 comments:
Those are awesome! How did you do that?
Love those pumpkins...can't wait to see what you are doing with them!
So glad I stuck it out visiting to the end of the list this week as I found the book page instructions for the balls (pumpkins) didn't realise it was a WHOLE book though. Very effective and thanks for the instructions links. BJ#39
The pumpkins look fun to make and what a good use for old charity shop books! Hugs. Pam#41
I made 2 of these. They are really cute, but I have to say....my hand hurt afterwards :)
I am def gonna make some of those pumpkins - what a great idea! Thanks for sharing.
Karen no.55 x
Great Pumpkins, and so creative! Thanks for the peek!
Sharon #98
I've wanted to make these pumpkins too. Yours look great!
Tomorrow I am hosting a Fun Fall Foods Linky Party. Any recipe (old or new ) is eligible for the giveaway.
I hope you'll stop by and link up!
Happy birthday to you. We've got two this weekend ourselves, so I'll have an extra piece of cake for yours.
I love these!!! Where do you pick these books up from?
I bet I know the youtube video you watched--LOL! You have more patience than I do. ;)
Thanks for the visit. And you thought you were late--LOL! WOYWW #100
WOW WOW WOW I am so loving the pumpkins cut out of books how fantastic. Happy Late Woyww :-) Kezzy xxx
Post a Comment