Friday, October 25, 2013

Terrarium Friday

 Do you know about Terrarium Tuesday from this Blog
{warning contains some spicy language!}
It's pretty funny and I'm thrilled to have my own terrarium now too (still no Noguchi coffee table though).
 Like I said in yesterday's birthday post, I was pretty spoiled on my big day and I had one more special gift to share.
Yep, it's a terrarium that my talented friend made for me.  Isn't it fabulous?

 I love it so much! I just hope I can keep it alive!! 
 Miss Middle School and I added some mini dinosaurs to give it a Jurassic look and feel.
I bet you want one now too.
Linking up with:
Favorite Photo Friday
Sunday Showcase
Sugar & Spice
Catch A Glimpse
Pin It

5 comments:

Sophi Belle said...

So lovely!! Your friend did a fantastic job, I must try it too. You can find a nice and easy terrarium tutorial at kjherstin[dot]com. She also uses a more decent language, lol.

tiarastantrums said...

I would totally kill that - no green thumb here!

Katie said...

What an awesome gift! I love it!!! Especially the addition of the dinosaurs :)

Becky said...

What a sweet gift! I am not good with this kind of stuff, I wish you the best of luck! I love the dinosaurs!

Ida said...

Cute terrarium and the dinosaurs were the perfect touch. Succulent plants don't need a lot of watering so they will be great for a terrarium. Visited the blog you mentioned. Some interesting stuff but seriously the (F) word is so unnecessary.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails