Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Insta-Love {September}

It's always fun looking back at the pictures on my phone every month. 
Here are some of my favorites from September!

At the beach on Labor Day.
I loved this book so much!
My niece's finished tea set.
First day of school for Miss Middle School!
Sending out a care package to College Girl.
Freezing at the ice rink!
Going away for our anniversary.
This was a real sand castle!
Yummy food at our anniversary dinner...


Walking off some of those delicious dinner calories at the beach!
Our attempt at a selfie (that I didn't hate!)
Discovering these at Target.
The Black Doors in progress!
Trying out a new Blo/Out place...loved the decor..
and the results!
Cooking with seitan for the first time (Orange Glazed Seitan).
Finally feeling like fall: boots, cords and pumpkins!
Crab fries and beer!!
I bet you're wondering what this is all about.....

Pin It

7 comments:

Jules said...

Love all the pics...but that sandcastle is AMAZING!!!!!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Wow! I bet its another trip.

Dawn said...

It's fun going back to look thru pictures! The ones at the beach are my faves!

Tamar SB said...

So fun to relive these here - you guys live it up!

Becky said...

I'm hungry now :)

Karen said...

Busy month! How were those M&Ms??

Katie said...

That sandcastle was AMAZING!!! How cool!

And those crab fries looked good too. Every time you share a pic of them I have to fight the urge to jump on a plane home and get some!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails