Friday, October 4, 2013

Insta-Love {August}

Happy Friday!!  
It's my birthday weekend(tomorrow is the actual day and it's also Katie's Big Day!) and I'm looking forward to celebrating!
I'm sharing some of my random Instagram photos from August (hopefully not shared on the blog before except on my Instagram feed).  August seems like it was so long ago but right now it actually feels like August around here. It's been in the 80's all week!
Follow me here:
@heather_ourlife
 Working on my fitness, obviously I was working so hard, the photo is blurry!
 Date night at Cheesecake Factory.
 Always a happy day when this shows up in the mail!
 The autumn stuff was already hitting the shelves.
 Hot tub time (machine)!
 Enjoying the fire pit.
 Our 'rigged up' screen door for the basement.
 Last meal with College Girl before she left...sushi!
A shot from our sight seeing adventures while dropping College Girl off.

 Someone needed a hair cut!
That time when all of my hold requests came in at once.  I read them all in record time(for me).
Checking out a tea parlor with Miss Middle School.
This place is SO cute!
We were checking it out as a possible birthday party venue.
Did I say cute?
Heart shaped scones!!!
Getting our first PSL's of the season!!

Have a great weekend!
Linking up with:
Welcome To The Weekend
Sunday Showcase
Pin It

9 comments:

Jules said...

Love all these....I had seen a lot of them, but not all! Here in N. TX there is rumor that we are going to finally fall out of the 90's over the weekend....hallelujah!!!! Have a great birthday weekend!!!!!!

Becky said...

I think I missed some of these on IG!! Always love looking at the everyday though :) Happy early birthday!!

Sarah~Magnolia Surprise said...

Love that cute tearoom! We have a similar one -- so sweet! The Cheesecake Factory sounds good! Yum!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Happy Birthday to you tomorrow! It's my husband's and my brothers birthday tomorrow too.~ my sister in law's on Monday.Love the pics!

Tracy said...

I heard it was your birthday, so thought I would pop in and wish you a great birthday :)
Your days in photos are great :)

Bliss said...

We have a similar tea house here, Rose's. I like to have a ladies day out with lunch there. The whole town it is in is cute too.

EG CameraGirl said...

Happy birthday!


How strange that all your book requests came in at the same time. Life can sometimes be so strange.

Dawn said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

Katie said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Thank you for the shout out also :)

Its so fun seeing all of your instagram pictures! That tea house is too too cute! I would love to have a birthday party there!

I'm trying really hard to pin your list of books so I'm not stumped the next time I need a new book to read, but the internet is being so slow! Arg!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails