Did she feel any different hitting the teen mark? Probably not, right? lol Isn't it funny how every kid thinks something magical is going to happen and then it doesn't? I was like that and so were all three of my children. Thanks for visiting!
Happy, happy birthday to your beautiful Teen 2! Kids grow and get older...so fast...but of course the moms and dads stay as young as ever, right? (At least, that is what I tell myself :o)
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to Teen 2
Happy Birtday! And a cute teen at that Heather. I am looking at your Ireland pics again. We go in March.
They grow up so fast. Wishing her a happy birthday.
Happy birthday to your girl! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Did she feel any different hitting the teen mark? Probably not, right? lol Isn't it funny how every kid thinks something magical is going to happen and then it doesn't? I was like that and so were all three of my children. Thanks for visiting!
Oh yeah, here's my Wordless Wednesday post..Horse in the Cove & Smoky Mountain Memories
When is someone going to invent the potion that slows down aging. Of kids.
Bliss
Happy Birthday Teen 2!!
Happy, happy birthday to your beautiful Teen 2! Kids grow and get older...so fast...but of course the moms and dads stay as young as ever, right? (At least, that is what I tell myself :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
13??? How did that happen??? She looks so grown up! Happy belated birthday to your brainy beauty.
Post a Comment