to this...
I wish I could show you exactly how it looks but that's probably not a great idea so I'll show you my inspiration.
I ordered vinyl house numbers from this etsy seller and the above photo is from their site.
They really stand out on our door and I love how they pop and look hand painted.
For $8, that's alotta bang for your buck.
Pin It






6 comments:
So pretty, I like that center door.
Definitely looks good! In an emergency it's so important that your house number is clearly visible; something that a lot of people forget.
You should have asked me for the vinyl, I would have sent it to you for nada :)
Let me know next time if you want something small done, I'd be happy to send it your way. I can do anything up to 12" x 24".
Your door looks great and what a good idea.!
Great look.
I must find a spot on my door to paint No. and a #. Love that look.
Bliss
This looks AWESOME! I love how it stands out and looks hand painted!
One of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm driving and can't see the house number. That is so not a problem here!!
Post a Comment