Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A New York Minute - Part 2

After our fun day and night in New York; going to dinner, seeing a Broadway show and doing some shopping...we woke up and hit the streets again!  We grabbed a quick breakfast at Jamba Juice (my daughter turned me on to their out of this world oatmeal!) with a side of Starbucks.  We were waiting for M & M World to open so I could buy my younger daughter something and stopped in at the Fossil store for a look around.  They had lots of vintage-y looking watches and jewelry. 
Daughter had a hard time deciding which adorable charm she wanted but settled on this bicycle one. The wheels move too!

When we got into M & M World there was so much to see. Like these Statue of Liberty M & M dispensers.
Or these 'wine' bottles of Central Park Green M & M's.
Every imaginable color...

was represented.
We had a little time left so we checked out the new flagship Forever 21 store. This is not like any Forever 21 store I've ever been in.  It recently opened at this Times Square location and is over 90,000 square feet!


You can get lost in here! There were four floors and they even carried clothes for men and kids.
The decor was pretty awesome!
Blogger Templates
Pin It

6 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Sounds like a fun trip. The M&M store is just unreal. Hugs, Marty

Life in Rehab said...

You do the coolest stuff on vacations and getaways!

beingzaraandzidan said...

wow! nice pics. Love the M&m dispenser. sure Zara wud want one of those

Julie Harward said...

I loved the M&M store too..awesome! And the cloths are pretty wild there too! Funny button head lady ;D

bluecottonmemory said...

I think I want to go to NY with you next time! LOL - I don't think boys would have as much time shopping! How fun!

Susieqtpies said...

Awesome photos! I'm your newest Follow Friday Follower!!!!

stop on over and say HI!

Susieqtpies http://goo.gl/T9VA

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails