Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of School Word Search

It's that time of year again...time to pack the school lunches.
Both of my kids headed back to school last week. I still pack my youngest's lunch (although she helps) and I wanted to send her a little note from home on her first day. 
I made her a personalized word search and printed it out aqua card stock.  I cut it out and included a little Ikea pencil with it.
Tied it with a cute bow and snuck it into her lunch box.

A little bit of home on her first day back!

Blogger Templates


UndertheTableandDreaming


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up          party!
Pin It

6 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Okay, that's just cute!

I miss tucking notes in lunch boxes...

Homemade Quilts by Granny said...

She will love that. Trish

Julie Harward said...

That is a great idea! I always loved putting notes in too! They love it so much! :D

Lindalou said...

Great idea.

I actually do not have to make lunches anymore. It's nice not having to buy all the prepackaged snacks.

Oddly enough, I am not missing it at all.

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Very cute idea! Now, I need some creative ideas for picky eaters???
Happy School Year :)

PS Love your new profile pic, super cute.

Bumblebee and Sophie said...

Oh my Heather, this is a great idea! I miss those days, (youngest is 23), but I have a granddaughter whose mommy would love the idea!!
thanks for sharing.
cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails