Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A favorite thrift hunting haunt

This is one of my favorite thrift shops. It's in a huge old barn, which only adds to the ambiance!
I could spend hours looking around at all of their stuff.
They've got dishes,
china and pottery...



 and glassware




 and wood



This old calendar looked interesting.


 as did these old medicine bottles.
They always have furniture.


I loved this adorable kid's tractor!! Too cute!


Some of the best stuff is not for sale and hanging around the massive barn.

Need to do some laundry?  This actually is for sale.

Hope you enjoyed the visit too!
Blogger Templates




Pin It

7 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Did someone say shopping?

I think that little tractor would have come home with me.

Debbie said...

And a thrifting we will go....looks awesome...great photos too Heather.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I love that horse! I LOVE thrift shops. Our best furniture came from thrift shops... then we fixed them up. :D

Julie Harward said...

How fun that it is in an old barn! I love the little tractor, would love to have it at my home for the grands! :D

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said...

Wow! I would love to go to that store! Looks like they have a lot of good things! Thanks for stopping by earlier and for leaving a comment!

Marissa said...

love the tractor and all of those neat finds...soooo wish we had something like that around here :)

Becca said...

Hi Heather. What an awesome thrift "barn" ... love the rustic charm. I could spend hours there! Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet note about my Fall decor. I love the Keurig, too, because it means hardly any clean up! I look forward to following your Fall projects and finds. Take care, Becca

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails