Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to School Fashions- 5th Grade Style

A sampling of what my 5th grader is wearing this season.
The all important first day outfit. "C'est Magnifique!"
skort & t-shirt: Justice
knee socks: Kohl's
shoes:Converse


Waiting for the bus... 

All from her closet.
tank:PS Aeropostale
skort: Children's Place
sweatshirt: family hand-me-down (Aero)

This is one of my favorites! 
shirt dress & ankle tights: Justice 
tank: her closet (PS Aeropostale)
 flats: Lands End ruffle ballet
  
It was chilly this morning!
beret and scarf: Mini Boden
jacket: her closet (Target) 
  
Tunic top: Mini Boden
Leggings: her closet (Children's Place)
belt: hand me down (?)
flats: brown corduroy buckles from Kohl's





Skirt and scarf (it's a belt): Mini Boden
Tank: her closet (PS Aeropostale)
Sweater: her closet (Target)
Shoes: Lands End
{no, I didn't tell her stand like this, it's all her!}

Blogger Templates





Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Harward said...

LOL..she is a cute gal! Love her outfits too. I remember 5th grade, all of a sudden I felt ugly! My mom cut my hair and a ton of freckles came out of nowhere at the same time! ;D

Life in Rehab said...

I was giggling the whole way through this at her precious dramatic stances.

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said...

Very cute Heather! I have one daughter who loves skirts and one who wears jeans all the time! They grow up fast!

Life with Kaishon said...

Heather!! She is so cute. What a sweetie. She is dressed perfectly!

Debbie said...

Awww....to have cutie pie girls to go shopping with, you must have a ball.

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails