I would love it, if you would come join me at The Wednesday Window . The Wednesday Window is the place to link up your favorite blog post of the week, check out Frugality Is Free for more details.
I babysat my cousin all the time when he was little and I was around 12. We really got close. He's 16 now and even though he's a silly teenager, we still have that connection! His 12 year old sister now wants to babysit Ruari.
Returning the follow from Welcome Wednesday. Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to reading more from you soon. http://momtobedby8.blogspot.com/
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
24 comments:
oh what a sweet picture and post! Made me smile for the evening :)
That is so sweet! Love it!
I would love it, if you would come join me at The Wednesday Window . The Wednesday Window is the place to link up your favorite blog post of the week, check out Frugality Is Free for more details.
What an adorable picture! I literally just went, "AW! that's SO cute!"
http://charleneuban.blogspot.com
Very sweet shot - I once had that job and cant wait to have it full time.
Aww... this is so sweet! Happy Wednesday!
http://www.imafulltimemummy.com/post/2010/08/18/Wordless-Wednesday-%28Ben-with-TWOthbrush%29.aspx
Black&white or color...that is so very precious! :D
Those little outstretched arms are so cute! How fun:)
ooo i just love this pic.
Oh, how sweet!
What a sweet picture! :)
Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com
Thanks for stopping by and reading my WW post. I love your pic. They do look like they have bonded.
Ohhhhhh, those luscious little toes!
You have great talent, Lady. that photo is just yummy sweet.
Heather, if that isn't the sweetest picture? You have such a good eye for photography.
I babysat my cousin all the time when he was little and I was around 12. We really got close. He's 16 now and even though he's a silly teenager, we still have that connection! His 12 year old sister now wants to babysit Ruari.
Returning the follow from Welcome Wednesday.
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to reading more from you soon.
http://momtobedby8.blogspot.com/
Coming to you from Take It From Me blog Hop. If you want another blog hop, I would love it if you would visit mine:
http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html
My blog hop with be up every wednesday! Thanks!
Melissa
Great blog! I’m following from MomsReview4You Wednesday Blog Hop. I hope you’ll stop by soon!
Jess
http://www.mommies2cents.com
What a great image. Lovely.
Following from chickadee. I also cohost a friday hop, we would love you to join in!
Lolo
www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com
Oh my goodness! That is adorable!!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Visiting from NFF... that is an amazing shot!
Hi I am a new follower I love the recipes as well as the pictures
Oh look at the little cutie pie, I'm sure your daughter can't believe that she actually gets paid to watch such a doll :D :D
LOVE this - so perfectly imperfect!
Post a Comment