Monday, June 26, 2017

Drugstore Makeup Testing Update

If you remember this post, back in March, I was still on the lookout for NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen.
 I finally got my hands on a tube thanks to my city dwelling daughter who has a NYX store. An entire NYX store, can you imagine?!
 These aren't the best photos but they're the best I've got.
I really like the color and the soft matte feel of the lipstick but it does tend to come off easily and leave me looking like I only have lip liner on(I don't own lip liner!) so I need to keep an eye on it and reapply.  Have you discovered any fun make up finds lately?
Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It

6 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I love the NYX store that is in Union Square. I visit that store once a month and treat myself! I love their matte lip lingerie that they have and it stays on for hours! You would love that store!
Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.
Enjoy the day and week.
Julie

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Great review my friend! I think your makeup looks great! I know what you mean about the lipstick that rubs off an looks like you're just wearing liner. BTW I don't own liner either! ;)

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the color on you. Look at those pretty lips. Just wait till you get as old as me. Those full lips start to dwindle down and get wrinkled! LOL! Now I am like, Lord, just help me to not look like a clown! We on the same page with the makeup reviews girl. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

I like it!
You look great with that color.

Mama Hen said...

Wow! I like the color! Is that not something that can be ordered online? I would love to try and find it myself seeing the rave review over here. ;-) I have not found something I really love so it would be great to give it a go. I hope you are well my friend! :-)

Tamar SB said...

Great pop of color!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails