Wednesday, June 14, 2017

{Photography} Military Photo Shoot

Another first for me! My niece asked me to take some pictures of her and her Marine boyfriend while he was home.
I think this is my favorite image of the bunch but it was hard to pick.  I love the light and the feel of the photo.  You'll see it again in my next Project 52 post, I liked it that much!
She had some fun ideas and we collaborated on a Pinterest board for inspiration too.
These flags were my idea and I grabbed them at the last minute as I ran out the door to meet them.
We were on location at a nearby park that had some pretty old buildings and the scenery was a perfect back drop on this early spring day.
We had a lot of people thank him for his service as they walked by.

Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Amazing! I love them all but I think the last is my very favorite!!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful photos Heather. Oh I love the one with the flag. One of soninloves served in the Marines for 5 years. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

I love them, Heather! Number 2 is my very favorite.
So well done.
Carla

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

I love the photos and I love your niece's boyfriend's service was acknowledged by strangers. Need this reminder! laura

Dawn Gross said...

Love them all!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails