Thursday, June 22, 2017

{Random} Wrapping Up May

Before I take you through some of the random things I did in May, I wanted to let you know that I'm guest posting today over at Not a Trophy Wife  my American Flag Jar Luminaries project.


 Go say hi to Laura for me, she recently had her site hacked and lost pretty much everything but she's come back even better than ever--and is still looking for guest bloggers if you can help her out!

 My second round of lilacs, they have slightly smaller blossoms but are extra fragrant.  You can smell them from the sidewalk!
 Spotting some pretty irises on our walk.
 Picking my niece up from the bus and heading to "our Starbucks" for a treat.
 Mother's Day flowers from the hubs.
 Going pattern crazy with the gift wrap.
 Off to a surprise party.
 Mother's day breakfast. I'm drinking coffee..or trying to..the mug was so heavy!
 After Miss H/S went to work on Mother's Day we spent the day together.
 Picking out flowers for my containers and garden is a Mother's Day tradition.
 Then we went for a walk.
 Ending the night with Mexican food with the family and a large margarita.
 When your photo shoot gets cancelled but you're near the mall and it's just opening....
 Trying on shoes at Primark.  I got them in black too!
 Discovering the best vegan ice cream I've tried so far....Nada Moo has some really fun flavors too.
Making an conscious effort to spend more time in our outdoor spaces.  
 Jazzzing up the front porch a bit too.
 Lots of rain forced me inside a Starbucks while Miss H/S was doing a school project at a local museum.  It was cold enough to have the fireplace on in May this day!
Getting some test prints done at a real photo lab. I was so happy with how they looked!
 Sending her off by herself to the big city to go visit her sister!
 Trying to show off my new clutch and this fancy coffee (but wish my nails looked better!).
 The cup was so pretty, I made it into a vase (used a glass inside) for some roses.
Let's Keep In Touch!

Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love all the flowers!

Yay for guest hosting -- off to say hi

ps come link up!

Creations By Cindy said...

I love your May wrap up. You are just the cutest little thing girlfriend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

You guest post was great! Loved those flag luminaries. Great idea! Love your outdoor spaces too.

Mama Hen said...

Great wrap up of May! Love all the flowers! The picture of you and hubs was so cute! Outdoor space is so gorgeous and I would be hanging there as often as I could. Btw did I fix the comment issue?

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love your May wrap up! Looks like a great month!!! I so am craving Mexican and a margarita now!

Carla from The River said...

I spy flowering Kale in the bouquet, I think ;-) it looks so fun in the bouquet. Love IT!
I always enjoy your wrap ups. So cool! I like the one of your girl heading to the big city. Very fun photo! Where do you go to go get on to the big city? How long of a trip is it? So cool. We do not have that kind of transport around here. There is a short rail service in the Twin Cities, but I think really only Minneapolis. Anyway, CooL!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely picture Heather, so many fun memories. I love your outdoor space, it is beautiful. That coffee mug did look heavy ha :) Thanks for stopping by and sharing at Creative Mondays.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails