Friday, June 16, 2017

{Deal Alert} 24 Month Happy Planner $9.97

I was tipped off on this great (80% off) deal by Catherine at Do It On a Dime.  
 I sent this video to Miss High School to see what she thought and we both agreed we needed to go check it out and see if our Costco had them in stock. They did!
 I've always been an Erin Condren planner girl but this deal was too good to pass up.
 The quality of the planner is like my Erin C. planners and this set came with so much more. Two years worth of calendars were included(I gave 2017 away to my mother in law--she just has to pick up covers at Michael's. With a coupon, she should be able to get a set of 3 covers for around $3).
 There are two list pads, 12 sticker sheets, 2 folders, 3 pens, a pack of note paper and a pack of graph paper, washi tape and a gold elastic band to hold your place or wrap up your planner.
 I love that you can customize the planners because everything comes OUT....I can't do that with my EC planner.  I have my 2018 planner ready to go now and I've been having fun adding stickers and dates that I know about already.
If you're a planner geek like me, I'd definitely check this out!  I got two Happy Planners for less than the cost of one EC planner and I can customize it even more if I want to because they sell accessories at Michael's.

Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Those stickers are great!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love it! What an amazing deal! I love Do it On A Dime - she has great tips and hacks! Happy Weekend my friend!!!

Carla from The River said...

I am a planner geek ... checking it out. :-)

Dawn Gross said...

What a bargain! Happy Planners are fun!

Jessica Pelasky said...

I love the Happy Planner brand! :)

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, the planner looks like a great way to stay organized! Hope you guys have fun with it!
Julie

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails