Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Mom's Garden Tour 2017

It was just a small tour this year of my mom's glorious gardens.
 For the last few years we've gone out to lunch with some friends and then come back to tour my mom's garden.  This year it was just Miss High School and me so we got a private tour.
 I don't remember the names of all the plants and flowers but I love taking pictures of them.
 This time I didn't have my big girl camera-just the Iphone.
 I still think I got some pretty images.



















That was a lot of photos! I hope you enjoyed the tour as much as we did!
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So pretty!!

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful!!
I am so happy you shared. Thank You!
Carla

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the garden tour. Thanks for sharing. I think the first time I went on a garden tour with you at your moms was about the same time I started making my daughters and grands go on a little garden tour with me. And when I say MAKING that is exactly what I mean about my daughters. My grands love it as the majority of garden tour is veggie garden and the grands are in high hopes they get to pick something. And most often ONE of them will pick something that isn't ready to pick yet! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Mama Hen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! How does your mom control all the weeds? I am having a hard time keeping up with them this year. How beautiful to visit your mom and see all of the beautiful flowers and plants. Btw did I fix the comments? Hope all is well!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

So pretty! What a fun tradition too! laura

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love the garden tour - your Mom's garden is absolutely stunning! I love the first picture - your girl is beautiful!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails