Friday, June 30, 2017

Costco Find-Mateo's Gourmet Salsa

I have another Costco find to share with you, this time it's Mateo's Gourmet Salsa.
It caught my eye on a recent trip so I took a chance and got it.  The list of all natural ingredients made me happy: Tomatoes, Water, JalapeƱo Peppers, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Cilantro, Red Wine Vinegar, Spices and Lemon Juice Concentrate.  I love that there's no oil and is only 10 calories for 2 tablespoons!  It is like really good restaurant salsa with just the right amount of spice.  We're already on our second jar of the stuff.
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

We love our Salsa in Colorado! Will have to check out on next trip to Costco! laura

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yum! I have to look for it - haven't seen this brand yet! I love me a good salsa! Happy 4th my friend!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I have not seen this at our Costco but I'll have to make sure I search again. This looks like a nice salsa. We love salsa and chips in this house.
Take care and enjoy your day.
Julie xo

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Testing reply....

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Comments look normal on my end. Does it show "no reply"on the back endof your dashboard?

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

We just moved to Germany for the year and i am totally missing Mexican food. Would love a taco right now.

Carla from The River said...

"Not Responsible For Obsession"
LOL ... I like that. :-) Thank you for sharing!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails