Monday, August 8, 2016

Things Loved Lately- July

Here are some things I was crushing on in July (but still love today!).

Trader Joe's Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

I picked up some of this milk on a trip to TJ's because we were out of our normal brand. We've noticed that the vanilla taste is much stronger and the milk is creamy and rich tasting.


Trader Joe's Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough
This makes having homemade pizza more exciting in my opinion.  The crust is full of delicious herbs and spices and can be made into breadsticks or rolls as well as pizza crust.


Stok Cold Brewed Ice Coffee

Cold brew seems to be the 'thing' now in iced coffee but it can get expensive if you're always ordering it out at a coffee shop.   I found this brand in the supermarket in the refrigerated section.  It's got a strong, smooth taste and a less expensive option.




I found a little kick stand for my phone at a store in Jim Thorpe, PA.  It's lightweight and portable and comes in handy whenever I need my phone to stand upright. Lately I've been using it to do Barre3 workouts online.

What have you been crushing on lately?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Creative Mondays





Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

That dough is a life changer, full of herbs and so good! Perfect for flatbreads and when I need a quick meal! Love that milk too!

Tamar SB said...

Their vanilla almond milk is my go to!!

Carla from The River said...

Oh, I wish a TJ was close to me. :-( Great finds!!
Carla

Ida said...

We tried Almond Milk and did not care for it at all. The sweet taste was off putting to us. We'll stick to good old 2%. - It's fun though to see what other people enjoy even if it is different from your own taste.

Kathy McB said...

I LOVE TJ's pizza dough! We love grilling pizza with them.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Heather,
I stopping by to thank you for your visit and when I saw that you mentioned Jim Thorpe, I almost fell off y chair as Jim Thorpe is only 45 minutes away from me!!Do you live in Pa.?????
Hugs,
Deb

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails