Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Raskog Cart from Ikea

The girls and I took a rare, after dinner trip to Ikea on a weeknight.  It's one of those things we can only do in the summer.  Yay summer!
 We didn't have much of a shopping list, we were just browsing...then I saw it. The Swede I've been lusting after for years.  There it was, the Raskog cart and it was a "last chance" purchase, meaning it was being discontinued. Oh no! The girls convinced me to get it even though I wasn't sure where I was going to use it.  It was even available in the pretty turquoise color that I loved, it seemed meant to me be.
I finally decided, if I was ever going to get it, now was the time.  Raskog came home with us.   I put it together and it's just as cute in my house as it is at the store.
I have an upcoming post with some ways to style/use the Raskog cart while I'm figuring out exactly where mine will end up.  Get yours now before they're all gone!

  Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That is such a great piece!! Do you go to the Conshohoken one?

Jules said...

I cannot believe that they are discontinuing it!!!!

Carla from The River said...

:-) You are so fun.
Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, I like that a lot Heather and I love the color!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

WOW! I LOVE the color! Definitely a smart move to buy it! Sounds like a fun summer trip with your girls!

Dawn Gross said...

Insane that the turquoise is being discontinued. It's been the in thing for so long! I use mine for portable crafting. We're headed there on Sunday to look for a desk/table for Alex's gaming set up!

Morgan Fluhler said...

I've been wanting that cart for a while now! It's so cute! The closest ikea to me is 4 1/2 hours away in Atlanta though. :( I don't make it over there that often. I'm glad you got one though! It looks great!

Jessica Pelasky said...

I. Love. Ikea! :) Such a neat purchase!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Clairejustine oxox said...

This is great Heather! Love IKEA :)

Thanks for linking up..

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails