Thursday, August 25, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 08.25.16

We checked out a new thrifting spot the other night.  It's called Savers and it's huge. 
The prices seemed a little higher but we still managed to score a few deals.   I found three tops that I love. We also got a mirrored tray for Miss High School and I added to my wide mouth Mason jar collection. The larger ones are great for salad in a jar storage.
Here's some close up detail on two of the shirts.  The blue one was new with tags and by Lauren Conrad. The chevron sleeveless blouse is from LOFT.
 Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Super cute! Love the blue top!

ps hope you'll come link up!

Clairejustine oxox said...

These are lovely tops Heather :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You are so lucky that you have such a nice thrift shop by you. We have one by us but the owner is not nice a snob and her prices are ridiculously high! I wish we had a good shop like that here.

Have a nice day and enjoy the weekend.

Julie

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Going to thrift stores is one of my favorite past times. Great finds!

Molly said...

We call the charity shops here and they are everywhere. They are my favourite place to shop

Mollyxxx

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

We have Savers too - we just went today! You're right, a little more pricey but you found some pretty things! I love the LC blouse!

Anna of the Mutton Years said...

I can see why you bought those tops. I would have too. I like your taste:)

Carla from The River said...

We have a Savers in a larger community 45 minutes from Cameron. I do not stop often, but when I do we usually find something.

Ida said...

Oh I like that teal colored top.

Jessica Pelasky said...

Great finds!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails