Thursday, August 18, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday Thrift Store Haul

We went to Goodwill a few weeks ago after a no-thrifting dry spell. It felt good to be back.
I wasn't looking for much but of course the more I looked, the more I found.  Here's what I came home with.
This was my favorite find!  It looks pretty cute in my new Ikea Raskog cart, doesn't it?
I think it will get moved around a lot until I decide where it looks best. It's such a great pop of color and I don't have to worry about watering it.
Other succulent projects:

 Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

8 comments:

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

I need to check out a Goodwill! I always donate stuff and never think others are donating potential finds! Laura

Tamar SB said...

The faux succulent is great!!
ps come link up!!

camp and cottage living said...

I love those resale shops for clothes, Heather. You made a good haul!

Clairejustine oxox said...

You got some good this here Heather, love your haul :)

Carla from The River said...

Oh You!! The best thrift girl. :-)
I love your finds.
Carla

Morgan Fluhler said...

You always find the best clothes at the thrift store! I'm so jealous!

Jessica Pelasky said...

Such neat finds! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Creations By Cindy said...

I just had to pop over and see your Thrifting goods! Love your finds. You know...me and you would make an awesome team thrifting together. When Marty and I was coming home from our beach getaway we stopped by a couple of thrift places. One was called Second Time around. Girl...I got me the cutest black dress, tags still on it ($59.99) for $7. Found two pairs of slacks and one top for $8 and I was HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! My kind of thrifting! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails