Monday, August 29, 2016

A Walk To Remember: Bryn Athyn

Sometimes it's good to switch up your routine.   We usually walk in the same few parks in our area but decided to shake it up and walk around beautiful Bryn Athyn instead.
I've talked about Bryn Athyn before when we went toured the property and cathedral during the Lighting of The Landmarks in June.  This time we went in the early (ish) morning hour and I only had my Iphone to take pictures.
I still can't believe this fairy tale like place is practically in my back yard.
There are so many charming little spots.
This must have been a swimming pool back in the day.  Now it's filled in and covered with grass.
The gate into the old pool.
Beautiful vistas...
Enchanting details...

Explosions of color...
and a quiet oasis.
It really is a special place!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

How gorgeous!! I love wondering places like that!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

This place really does look magical. What a wonderful area to take a walk!

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful and magical.

Dawn Gross said...

Looks so peaceful!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love this place. Dang...I might be more encouraged to walk if I had a place like this to walk! Beautiful pics. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica Pelasky said...

Everything is so pretty!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails