Wednesday, August 24, 2016

New Porch Rug

This was a quick switcher-roo on the front porch. 
The old rug from my Porch In Progress post was starting to show it's age (3 years!) and it was time for a new one.  I found this handsome black and white striped one at Ikea (where else?) and switched out the old blue and white one.
Easy peasy!  I love how a little rug out there grounds the two rocking chairs.
Now for a side by side comparison.  Sometimes small changes make a big impact.
 Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the pop of color! IKEA rugs are great.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

SO TRUE! I just ordered a new rug for our back deck and can't wait to see the difference. Yours looks great. I'm telling you girl, we are on the SAME page! HOT again here today and I just hosted a sleepover with SIX girls. I'm tired and late to commenting today!!!

Carla from The River said...

Love it, my favorite colors. :-)

Clairejustine oxox said...

I love IKEA Heather. Your porch looks great, love these colours together :)

Thanks for linking up..

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love Ikea and your new rug looks great! :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails