Friday, July 29, 2016

{Travel} Coffee Date in Doylestown, PA

Here's another entry from my Stay-cation Summer activity log.   We took a short drive to Doylestown, PA in search of some coffee.
I'd read about this place on Yelp but I'd never noticed it in all the times I've been to town.  It's called The Zen Den and it had fabulous reviews.  I always love discovering independent coffee shops (though I do love my Starbucks!).  The decor was funky and fun.
We ordered cappuccinos --mine with almond milk and LOTS of cinnamon.
 There were lots of seating options and it felt like we were in someone's cozy living room.
 Once we finished our coffees, we walked around town and I wandered into a cool store that repurposed old items and gave them a new life. I can't remember the name now #bloggerfail but I did snap a quick Iphone pic of this globe covered in travel stickers.  I think it would be a fun DIY if I could find a source for the stickers.
 The old movie theater in town is still going strong.

We ran a few errands on the way home and listened to some Yacht Rock on SiriusXM, a favorite summer station that adds to our vacation vibe.  What have you been up to?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Creative Mondays

Pin It

7 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a fun spot! I love the look of that coffee spot and your coffee? Yum! Love that old movie theater - how fun!

Tamar SB said...

I love fun coffee shops!

Dawn Gross said...

Fun! You're the 2nd person recently that has mentioned yacht rock. Makes me sad I got rid of Sirius.

Mama Hen said...

I love it! I also love cinnamon in my coffee. Any kind of coffee. It looks like a fun cozy spot to have a great cup of java and chill. I love the globe. Very cool. Now I want to break out the Modge Podge and make my own funky globe. Have a great weekend my friend!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

What a fun staycation adventure! Cute shop! And, a great idea to see new places.. xo laura

Bliss said...

I think staycations are awesome. Exploring your own backyard is an adventure without breaking the bank.

Carla from The River said...

I love visiting coffee shops too. I just love the extra cinnamon. ;-)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails