Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mom's Garden Tour 2015

It's become a summer tradition to visit my mom's stunning garden.
It started with my girlfriend and her mom and I going out to lunch with my mom and then back to see Mom's ever expanding garden.
 Now we're up to eight people in the group of flower lovers.
 My mom always guides us through her garden and gives us the names of the plants and flowers.
 This arbor is my favorite part.
 A close up of the roses growing on the arbor.
She has managed to fill every square inch with something decorative and beautiful.
 She's got so many variations of clematis, I've lost count. I'm jealous because  I can't even get my one clematis to thrive.
 I think her neighbors get the best view!
Miss High School got a little artsy with this one.
 Mom gives us her tricks for making the garden interesting through all of the seasons...
 and how to keep your plants blooming longer (cut them back at different levels).
 Here's a peek at her back patio through the oak leaf hydrangeas.
 We figured we've been doing these tours for at least five years.
Having a nice mix of trees gives her garden even more visual appeal and color.
It's neat to see how her garden has gotten even fuller over the years.  Thanks for visiting with us!
Previous Garden Visits(that I've blogged about!):
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

12 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Your Mom has a beautiful garden and thanks so much for sharing it! Have a lovely day.
Julie

Tamar SB said...

It is stunning! Love the gazebo!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I would to go on your moms gardens tour. I don't have anything compared to what she does but I try to get my girls and grands to do a little tour with me at times too. So funny though... my oldest grandgirl seems to be the only one that truly acts like she enjoys it. I keep telling my daughters...just wait! One day you will be JUST like ME with gardens! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jules said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your mom definitely has that green thumb....something I so wish I had. Sometimes I am nervouse just to pot plants without supervision!

Jessica Pelasky said...

This looks like such a cute area!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Beautiful! Now I have garden envy! I love all her details, what a great place to tour!

Ida said...

Well your mom knows how to garden in style for sure. It's lovely. Clematis are so pretty and the one growing over the arbor was neat.

Carla from The River said...

Wow, your mom has a beautiful garden.
I love her hostas.
Thank you for sharing and taking us along. :-)

Carla

Love Of Quilts said...

Wow what a beautiful garden she has. Would love one like that.

Bliss said...

I can't help but notice mom keeps things pretty weed free.

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Beautiful and an inspiration!

Morgan said...

This is me trying to see if I fixed my email situation. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails