Friday, July 3, 2015

Quick Beachy Hearth

Happy Friday and 4th of July weekend to the US! Who's ready for a 3 day weekend?
Me, me and me!
In case you didn't notice, I'm SO ready for this 3 day weekend! We have a low key weekend planned which sounds perfect to me.
 I put together this beach themed hearth in less than 5 minutes. Miss High School had collected some driftwood and we were storing it in the garage until she decided what to do with it.  I thought it would look nice on the hearth for the summer and I added a few star fish to the mix.
My hydrangeas have bloomed in all their glory (unlike last year's single bud sadness).
 They make me so happy!
Easy peasy!
I hope you enjoy your weekend, what are your plans for the 4th?

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Linking up with:
Show & Share
Pin It

12 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So beautiful!
Happy long holiday weekend!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Oh how pretty and summery the hearth looks! Have a Happy 4th of July!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Beautiful! Hydrangeas are my favorite, so glad mine are blooming! Have a great 4th my friend :)

camp and cottage living said...

Hydrangeas are my favorite flower! I love the way they can turn from pink to blue! Like your beach mantle theme too!

Mama Hen said...

Happy 4th of July my friend! :) I LOVE the pictures and the display is so fresh and pretty. I always love seeing all of your wonderful ideas. I have been moving the past few months and did not have much time for blogging. I am hoping to get back in the groove. I miss it so much and I really miss visiting all of my favorite blogs regularly. Have a great week!

Mama Hen

Natasha In Oz said...

G'day from Oz lovely lady! I just wanted to pop by to wish you (belatedly sorry!) a happy 4th of July. I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Creations By Cindy said...

Love, love, love Heather! I am getting ready to do a beach theme tablescape! Love what you have done here. Hope your weekend was good to you my friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jules said...

I pretty much love anything and everything beachy! The hearth looks great!

Carla from The River said...

Great idea :-)I love beach decorating, and I did some too. I have shells, driftwood and sea glass in my display.

We had a great weekend. I loved your photos on IG. :-) I am looking forward to hearing about those Cherry Bombs. ;-)
Carla

Dawn Gross said...

Beach! And the hydrangeas are so pretty! My parents have pink ones. Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Love Of Quilts said...

Nice arrangement, have a great week.

Stephanie Watkins said...

This is beautiful Heather!!! A great vignette and the tray is wonderful!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails