Thursday, July 16, 2015

{Family} So this happened...

If you follow me on Instagram (@heather_ourlife) you've probably seen these photos.
Yes, that's Miss High School with a new "do".
She decided she was ready for a change.
She had about 14 inches cut off (and donated the hair) in all.
Already feeling a lot lighter and bouncier.
Getting the final, finishing touches.
Voila!
She's loving her new look (and looking more like her sister every day) and so are we!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Good for her! She looks great!

Shannon said...

Oh wow! I think my hair is about that long now, and I'm not sure how much longer it will last. Whenever I do make the snip, I want to donate mine as well. She definitely looks a lot older. I love the composition and beautiful sunflare in that first picture!

Carla from The River said...

Both of your girls are beautiful! I do love her new do. Did she share with her friends or sister before going to have it cut? Or was it a surprise for some?

Kathy McB said...

She looks beautiful!

Kathy McB said...

She looks beautiful!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Beautiful girl! I love her new look :)

Becky said...

So glad she loves it! I bet it's so much easier to wash, comb and dry! Haha!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails