Thursday, July 9, 2015

{Get Thrifty} Thursday

I was able to get a quick look around Goodwill while Miss High School was shopping for costume pieces for her upcoming show.
It was a very quick look around so I only ended up with two tops but I'm pretty excited about them both.
 Here are my dressing room shots of them for you.   The long sleeve striped top is from Gap and so soft. It's a nice weight too.
I wish I got a shot of the back of this Merona sweatshirt. The back is all lace (and you can see the Target price tag is still on it).  It's so soft and cozy!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png


Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Great finds!

Carla from The River said...

You are the Queen! :-))

Carla from The River said...

P.S.
I have not scored thrifting, but my boys did!! 5 pairs of fun shorts. :-))

Love Of Quilts said...

Fantasy! I went to the goodwill a week ago. Didn't fine a thing. Everything in ours is so old. You really have a good store.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love both of these, they are super cute! Great finds :)!

Creations By Cindy said...

Great deals! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Bliss said...

Speaking of college girl..... You've got the body of one!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

great finds heather! already thinking about long sleeves! yikes! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails