Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Insta-Love {December}

Here's a quick recap of our December in Iphone photos.
The house all decorated.
Making latkes!
 Irish dance girl.
 Mr & Mrs Claus at the mall.
 Trying to capture both trees
 Snowy reflection
 Gingerbread house 2013
 Festive wine glasses are out and in use!
 A fun holiday cd we received
College Girl's final project.

Our Christmas card
(front)

(and inside)

 Mailing out the cards
 After her school's winter concert...well done!
 Snow on Christmas Eve as we came out of church.
 My mom's house looking so pretty on Christmas Eve.
 One of family movie nights over the break.
(that's 4 sets of feet!)
 We had a mac & cheese bar when we hosted Christmas with my husband's family.
 Christmas chalk art
Getting ready to host the family
Putting this together...
Getting it hung just right!
 Watching this on New Year's Eve.
and having monkey bread and red wine!
What a way to end the year!

Linking up with:
Pin It

13 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Busy, busy, busy month! Love the latka shot and the picture of the college project - wow!!!

Becky said...

What a fun and cozy December :) I love the little people on the gingerbread house!!

Jules said...

Love all of the holiday pictures!!! I don't think I told you, but your Christmas card was great! Where in the world can I sign up for the mac n cheese bar???

Carla from The River said...

Love it! Great photo of the 4 feet, made me chuckle.
I love the gingerbread house too. Well done!

camp and cottage living said...

Heather
So many wonderful memories made!
I love the Irish dancer. That's a sweet uniform.

Karen said...

Your house looks beautiful! Red wine and monkey bread...not everyone would know that is the perfect pairing :)

Dawn said...

Mac n cheese bar!?!?

Bliss said...

The holidays only ended a couple weeks so how come it seems like so long ago? Probably because I don't remember a mac n cheese bar.

Ida said...

Well it looks like you all had a fun and very festive holiday season.
PS That mac-n-cheese looks delicious.

Katie said...

I loved seeing all of the Christmas photos again! The decorations are all beautiful, and I love the holiday food - latkes and mac and cheese and monkey bread! Yum!

Katie said...

I loved seeing all of the Christmas photos again! The decorations are all beautiful, and I love the holiday food - latkes and mac and cheese and monkey bread! Yum!

Morgan said...

Your house looks so cozy all decorated for Christmas. I've never had latkes before, but those look so tasty and they look crispy too! Your daughters always look like they are just the best of friends - it seems like they have a really special relationship.

And I love the picture of everybody in their PJs watching a movie. That's one of my favorite things to do with my family. :)

Morgan said...

Oh, and I've got to know more about this mac and cheese bar!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails