Monday, January 6, 2014

Our Year In Pictures-Flipagram Style

I jumped on the Flipagram bandwagon when I saw some of the cute videos that people were making on Instagram. The first video I made went WAY too fast and had WAY too many photos while giving me a headache whenever I looked at it (much as I loved it) so I broke it down into the four seasons of 2013.

Winter
video

Spring
video

Summer
video

Fall
video

Sorry, this giveaway is over.
Did you enter my Magicsticks portable charger giveaway yet?


Check it out here!
Linking up with:




Pin It

10 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

How fun is this. I love this idea. I would love for you to link up to my 198th Inspire Me party. - - -http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2014/01/198th-inspire-me-tuesday.html Hope to see you there. Hugs Marty

Mel@JunkinJunky said...

That's pretty cool. I've never heard of that before. Do you have to have an I-phone to use it?

Happy new year, Heather.

Tamar SB said...

Love it! I am pretty hooked on it too!

Becky said...

I love that you broke it down into the four seasons! Your spring and summer pictures are making me miss warmer weather!!

Jules said...

Those are so much fun and I love that you can add music! On a completely different subject....did I remember correctly that you are doing some digital scrapping? I have a question and need HELP?!?! lol

Katie said...

This is awesome!

I also tried to make one and it made me so dizzy I couldn't stand it! But breaking it up into different seasons is such a great idea. I'll have to try that one!

Katherines Corner said...

This is so fun. New tome, thank you for sharing. Hugs

Life with Kaishon said...

I think these little videos are the cutest things. I need to make one. You know, I will only be like 10 days late to the party! Wasn't everyone doing these at the end of the year...

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing at TTF!

jody cowan said...

Happy New Year! I found you on the Blog Hop on Reflextions! I love Flipagram! Thanks so much for sharing!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails