Wednesday, January 29, 2014

{Scrapbooking} Use What You've Got

Or in my case, what you've been given..
A few weeks ago I received a special care package from sweet Katie.  
It was such a nice surprise and included this sparkly snowflake ornament that went right on my tree.
It also included lots of fun scrapping paper.
Lots of cute polka dots and argyle style papers (I love polka dots and argyle!).
So of course I couldn't wait to use some of them once I got back to my scrapping.  There's nothing like new supplies to get you motivated and 'back at it'.
I'm still working on November 2011 but I'm making progress.
I even used some of the dotty paper on our family memory board.
I'd love to pay it forward, so if leave me a comment  I will send you a care package some time this year too.
{First 5 commenters}
Please leave your email so I can contact you for your address.
Happy Wednesday!
Linking up with:
WOYWW

Pin It

14 comments:

StampinCarol said...

Thanks for visiting my space. Fun pages and a cute ornament! Cool!
Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #81

Jules said...

I received a fun package, too! My papers are front and center just waiting for me to get my mojo back. Love what you did with your goodies! I would love a care package and trust me....yours is really going to make it sometime soon....PROMISE!!! I think you know how to get in touch with me. ;) Have a great day!

Debbiedoos said...

Very cool and what a neat idea Heather! Stay warm. We have snow in SC!

LisaDV said...

Your memory board is soo cute! And such delightful pages.
Happy WOYWW. LisaDV #87

Pat Langley said...

The memory frame is such a cool idea. Puts those current pictures "out there". You are right on target. Pat#88

Laura said...

Hi, Heather! Love the pictures from Universal on your family memory board. We hope to go there someday when our daughter is older (I was just reading yesterday that the Harry Potter section is going to be expanded -- woo hoo!) Hope you have a good WOYWW! ~ Laura #83 P.S. Thanks for visiting. :)

sandysewin said...

How nice to get a package of new crafty goodies! Love the sparkly snowflake.

November 2011 doesn't sound all that far behind to me. I won't even begin to tell you how many years I need to catch up, lol.

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #5

Dianne said...

Hello Heather, thanks for flying by my nest, you have some lovely photo's and your memory board if beautiful, I love taking photo's too, have a wonderful day happy WOYWW? Dianne #80..

Carla from The River said...

You are doing well to be scrapping 2011!
Hope to catch up soon.
Have a great day!
Carla

Regina Hamilton said...

I really like your family memory board. #3

Karen said...

OOOOO.....I really like your Family Memory Board!

Katie said...

I'm so excited to see the papers in use! Love your layouts! And the family memory board is awesome. I love that idea!

Becky said...

This is awesome ! Love how you used your goodies!!

Annie Claxton said...

Lots of fun pages there and I love the idea of the memory board, would make a great house-warming gift ;o) Sorry to be several days late repaying your visit - it's been SUCH a week! But I'm nearly caught up now. See you again next week :o) Annie C#82

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails