Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things Loved Lately - March 2013

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

I got some of this for Christmas but just opened it a few weeks ago.  Oh my goodness...fabulous!! I don't normally like rose scented things but the fragrance of this salve is light and pleasant.  I love it on my lips and dry hands..all over.  A little goes a long way!
Find it here


Orly Sec 'N Dry Quick Drying Top Coat
It's so annoying to do my your nails and wake up with smudges all over them the next day even though I you thought they were dry before  I you went to bed.  This stuff really works! 
We You can find this at Ulta.
Winter Fruit Salad
I call this my winter fruit salad--apples, oranges and red grapes.  Sometimes I add a dressing similar to my Sneaky Fruit Salad.

Ton Ton Ginger Japanese Dressing
.  This makes a flavorful sauce, marinade and salad dressing. 
It's low in fat and calories and just plain yummy!
I found mine at Costco.


Coconut Lime Breeze Triple Moisture Body Cream

I wanted to switch up my spring time regime and this makes me feel like I'm on a tropical vacation.
You can get it at Bath & Body Works.


Psych tv show
My friend Gail recommended this show for Miss Middle School and we've both been loving it! It's already in its 7th season so we have a lot to catch up on. Thank you Netflix!
If you're a fan of 80's tv shows, references and movies (like me) you will also love it!



What are you loving lately? Any new finds or old favorites??

Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Justine said...

Stopping by from the Whatever Wednesday Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

Bliss said...

Almost thought you were going on a tropical vacation, the fruit the lime, ginger, the new blog look.

PSYCH!

Bliss

Drama Queens Mum (Kimberly) said...

I love that rose salve.

Katie said...

I've heard really good things about Psych! Dule Hill was one of my favorite characters on West Wing, so I've always wanted to watch Psych, but I never did!

Morgan said...

Doh! This is what I get for reading your blog backwards. I gushed in another comment about the latest episode of Psych which you probably haven't seen yet based on this post, haha! But either way, Psych is awesome! I love all the nicknames Shawn gives Gus.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails