Friday, March 1, 2013

UPcycled Trophy Wine Cork Bottle Stopper

Isn't this a clever idea?
Turning an old trophy topper into a wine bottle stopper=genius!
I can't take any credit for this idea.
It all goes to my friend Gail who gave us one for Christmas.
I call him "Speedy".

 Old trophies are pretty easy to get at thrift stores (my kids got one for anything and everything they participated in).
I think the topper is hot glued to the cork. 
When "Speedy" isn't topping off a bottle, he can be seen hanging out other places.
You can check out Gail's blog here and see her other great ideas!

Linking up with:




Pin It

4 comments:

Mel Mac said...

That is a great idea. I may have to copy this idea. Off to check Gail's blog now.

Katie said...

This is a fabulous idea! Great job Gail!

Bliss said...

How clever is that!

Bliss

Buckeroomama said...

What a brilliant idea... and how unique. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails