Monday, March 4, 2013

Photo a Day - February


FORK
Tried to make Ikea forks interesting.

PATTERN
Living room rug

SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH "E"
A gift from my penpal of over 30 years.
We both love elephants.

HOPE
Tulips give me hope for Spring!

SOMETHING YOU SMELLED
Yummy roasted brussel sprouts.

SOFT
Bed!

YOUR NAME
Don't be jealous of this jacket(one of my hubby's former bands).

SOMETHING ORANGE
Rim of this plate

GUILTY PLEASURE
Anything on Bravo

3 O'CLOCK
Doing laundry


ENTRANCE
You don't want to see what's behind these doors!

WHERE YOU ATE LUNCH
In the kitchen (usually)

WALK
It was snowing, so just a quick 'walk' out on the deck.

LOVE IS...
My handsome Valentine's Day Lunch date.

IN YOUR FRIDGE
Messy!

PERFECT
just perfect!


IN YOUR HAND
Reading Harry Potter again.

SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE
Uggh! Dust!
 #keepingitreal

I AM...
Prepping for our taxes.

WHERE YOU STOOD
Getting my Christmas album up to date (this was 2009)

FULL
My bowl (and belly)

MAKES YOU SMILE
Going out for pizza (better than take out!)

 A WORD
Watched this with Miss Middle School

CLOUD
I do love cloud photos!

ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE
This photo (taken at DisneyWorld}, always nail polish and lotion.

QUIET
Two friends outside our door
This was my Wordless Wednesday last week.

PLAYING
I was stuck on Level 30 (Candy Crush)..now I'm stuck on Level 33!

UPSIDE DOWN
This hair was too pretty not to share.

Want to play along?
Any kind of camera/camera phone works!!





Pin It

3 comments:

Katie said...

I always love these posts!

The tulips make me really ready for spring too! Last year, our whole block planted tulips in April. It was gorgeous! I just realized I won't be there to see it this year!

Bravo is definitely my guilty pleasure. I watch it like crazy when AJ isn't home (and sometimes when he is - but he can only stand so many episodes before he makes me change the channel!)

And that pizza made an appearance again! It looks so so yummy. I know I say it every time, but I really miss "real" pizza!

Jules said...

I am so envious (In a good way) that you manage to tackle the list every month! One month....I am going to get all the way through - it may only be one, but I am going to do it. Great pics!

Bliss said...

Maybe I will do March for the fun of it. I can't seem to craft or paint anything, maybe I'll have better luck with the camera.

Bliss

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails