Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3.10.13

The Number Five
Iphone screen shot
Have you played this game?  It's called 4 Pics 1 Word (free app).
It's addictive!
 4+1=5

Sharing
Iphone

My daughter whipped up some pico de gallo and gaucamole last night and was nice enough to share it with me.
Yum!


The Word of The Day

Iphone & PicFrame
Not one,but two cracked windshields and a missing retainer. That was my day yesterday. The retainer showed up (yay!) but it was broken (boo!). The windshields are getting fixed this week.

Wiggle
This is stretch but she had to wiggle up that tree.

Cookies
Iphone
I love these Vanilla Meringues from Trader Joe's.  They always look fancy on a dessert table and they are delicious!

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Pin It

7 comments:

Jules said...

MY son is addicted to 4 pictures 1 word - good clean fun! I could eat guacamole every day and never get sick of it. We have a place down here called Mi Dia - forget the chips, just give me a spoon!!!! Hope you are having a good week!

Morgan said...

Yum! Homemade pico de gallo is awesome! :) I too love those vanilla meringue cookies!

Hannah Brooker said...

I have that game not great at it though! Those meringues look so good ! Have a good week :)

Love Of Quilts said...

Never played the game. Food looks tasty. I have dealt with the broken
windshields but only once in my life time ,thats good! huh

Karen said...

Just started playing that game a week ago! Sorry about your frustrating day :(. Bad things happen in threes so you're in good shape now!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! Those are some very frustrating things! I hope everything gets fixed soon. That just stinks :(

Bliss said...

I want guac and I want it now.

Bliss

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails