Thursday, March 14, 2013

{Pinned}Raw Apple Snack


This tangy snack caught my eye on Pinterest and I had all of the ingredients on hand, so BAM...I made one.  
The "recipe" 
 1-2 apples (I used 1 Fuji apple)
1 lemon
1 orange

Juice the orange and the lemon and combine in a small bowl.
Thinly slice the apple (s)
Pour the juice over the apple slices and refrigerate in a covered container 30 minutes-2 hours.
Enjoy!
It's very tart and refreshing.  *Note* 2 apples probably would have made it a little less tart. 
Mine kept well in the fridge for a few days.

Linking up with:

Pin It

3 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

perfect and healthy Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

Katie said...

Ah! I shockingly have everything for this in the fridge!

Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

Terrific snack. Thanks for sharing with us on the Creative Corner Hop.

Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails