Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Weeks 34

 Another week in cell phone-ography!
Thank you for all of the kind words and support about sending our first child off to college.  I've made it through the first week with lots of wine, shopping and ice cream, it seems.
row 1 *wine at the hotel where we stayed during college weekend*I cleaned my daughter's room when we got back--and washed her curtains!*the elusive ice cream man finally paid our street a visit this week--it was perfect timing because my three year old niece and younger daughter had just gotten back from the park!*
row 2*daughter on my laptop and the chilly nights lately*shopping for school clothes, I liked this camera tank top at Delia's*the sky and clouds*
row 3*the library garden*fuzzy boots (or are they feathery?)*hitting up Staples for school supplies*
We had the entire day to ourselves yesterday so we took advantage of it!
row 1 *brunch with a mimosa..yes please!*hubby's pizza*loved this paper mache rhino at Anthropologie. We have a thing for rhinos and more rhinos.*
row 2 *enjoying the city*flowers at the market*checking out the vendors*

Linking up with:
Iphoneography
Say G'day Saturday


Pin It

7 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

Awww...Heather I totally feel for you on the college thing. I dread the thought, yet it is such an exciting time for our kids. Love your pics.

Mama Hen said...

Great pictures! I have to say that each step of "letting our children fly" is very difficult. As mommys we want to wrap our arms around them and keep them safe and within reach always. I am going to be a wreck when that times for my daughter to go to college. Hang in there mama!

Mama Hen

Danelle said...

Good to know I will survive sending my first to college! :)

Love Of Quilts said...

Have a lovely Sunday!

Karen said...

Glad you are surviving the college thing! Wine, ice cream and shopping make everything alright :)

Katie said...

Ice cream, wine and shopping sound like the perfect way to get through the first week of your daughter being at school!

I love that camera tank top! It is fabulous!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

I went through one already-sad but proud!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails