Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge July

1)self portrait 2)busy 3)best part of your day 4)fun 5)on the floor
6)chair 7)garden 8)lunch 9)big 10)your favorite color
11)letter 12)texture 13)open 14)building (not sure what happened to it) 15)finger
16)sign 17)your addiction 18)plate 19)animal/insect/pet 20)eyes
21)9 o'clock 22)upside down 23)mirror 24)stranger 25)heart
26)sunshine 27)on the road 28)cup 29)last thing you bought 30)calm
31)toothbrush

This has been fun so I'm going to try and keep up with it next month.




If you want to join me (and lots of other people) on Instagram, just use #photoadayaug on your photos.
*edit* You don't have to be on Instagram to participate, any camera phone or camera is fine. See all the rules here.

Pin It

3 comments:

One Whimsical Girl said...

Super want to do this photo a day thing! Love your pics! Visiting from Welcome Wednesday... your newest member...

Denise @ www.buttonsandwhimsy.com

Katie said...

I love this photo a day thing! I wanted to do it last month, but of course forgot to print out the list! But I can totally get on board for August. Of course, I don't have instagram, but I'll just do it on my bloggy :)

Jules said...

I took my first stab at Photo A Day In July and had a blast, but I missed four days. I am vowing to do better in August. I love the grid collage that you used to display your pictures....could you share where I could find that? Thank you and have a great weekend!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails