Just adding to my peppermint obession this season.
Take a simple soup tureen
And a few boxes of these....
.
And you've got this!
Total cost $4.50 and we'll use the candy canes for snacking, recipes and cute Valentines decorations like this.
Linking up with:


![]() |








11 comments:
This looks so pretty, Heather! What a simple idea. Love it!
Fabulous! :o)
Thanks for the good ideas here, love it, my soup tureen comes off the shelf today! Have a great week and come say hi :D
That is cool! I think I'm gonna melt a candy cane in my next cup of coffee! :)
I am stopping by from Monday Mingle. Come check my blog out when you get the chance!
Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs
Sometimes the simplest touches make such a big impact. Very nicely done.
Yum! Following you from the Mingle.
My three year old LOVES Candy canes and Candy Corns but mixes them up when talking... cracks me up. I showed her this post and she asked if she could go there!
Simple & Sweet! Tks for sharing a cute idea.
So pretty!
Love the hearts.
Kathy
Following you via Follow Me, Chickadee! from lil-LIZ-bits, lil-bits from my Homeschooling Navy Wife Life Mom-prenuer adventures. Love to see you on Facebook too!
Super cute, Heather! Sometimes the simplest decorations are the best. :) I love the red and white color of this!
~Chelsea
That is so sweet (get it?) LOVE IT!
Post a Comment