Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Open House - White Tree

I picked up this white tree at an after Christmas sale a few years ago. It must have been a display tree because it came with some blue ribbons and ornaments.  I just added some white lights and a few more boxes of blue ornaments. 
This tree is in the living room which is painted a blueish green.
I stacked up my thrift store blocks in front of it.  The colors seem to go nicely with the tree.  If you're keeping track, this is tree #3.  Our other trees are here and here.   I may have a few more for you...
Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

Just Cherish Today said...

Cute little tree! I love white trees!

Enjoy your Wednesday! :)


www.justcherishtoday.com

Jessica said...

hi there! I'm visiting from the blog hops and am now your newest follower! I hope that you will stop by my blog to check it out! I have a great giveaway ending friday with really low entries.
www.jessica62286.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

ABSOULTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I've always loved white Christmas trees!!

Trisha @ 3 Four and Under said...

Thanks for follow on Follow Me Wednesday! I'm following you back!

Life in Rehab said...

You know I'm a sucker for this one. How'd you get that tree out of my house in the first place?

curlie girlie said...

I'm your newest follower, I found you through the Follow Me Wednesday blog hop. Come follow me too! :)
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails