I picked up this white tree at an after Christmas sale a few years ago. It must have been a display tree because it came with some blue ribbons and ornaments. I just added some white lights and a few more boxes of blue ornaments.
This tree is in the living room which is painted a blueish green.
I stacked up my thrift store blocks in front of it. The colors seem to go nicely with the tree. If you're keeping track, this is tree #3. Our other trees are here and here. I may have a few more for you...
Linking up with:
Pin It





5 comments:
Cute little tree! I love white trees!
Enjoy your Wednesday! :)
www.justcherishtoday.com
hi there! I'm visiting from the blog hops and am now your newest follower! I hope that you will stop by my blog to check it out! I have a great giveaway ending friday with really low entries.
www.jessica62286.blogspot.com
ABSOULTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I've always loved white Christmas trees!!
Thanks for follow on Follow Me Wednesday! I'm following you back!
You know I'm a sucker for this one. How'd you get that tree out of my house in the first place?
Post a Comment