Each of my girls has their own tree in their bedroom. They each have a tote of their own ornaments too.
Big Sis has a 6 ft pre-lit (well mostly).
Some of her ornaments
Tink (and the other side says "nice")
Little Sis has a 4 ft pre lit Martha Stewart tree with colored lights. She's ready for a taller tree next year.
She's got a lot of ornaments too.
Our last and final tree (#7) is this tabletop tree from my mom. It's big enough to put on the floor.
lit up at night
during the day
Some of the other decorations that I put up every year...like this Santa board with pegs.
A feather wreath on our coat closet door.
Our Santa "Got Cookies" plate and "Got Milk" jug.
Santa photos from our childhood.
My almost a collection of nutcrackers.
The kitchen wreath that I decorated with cinnamon/applesauce ornaments, vintage cookie cutters, cinnamon sticks and fabric ties.
More peppermint decor above the microwave.
A small garland and mistletoe over the sink.
Snow man platter and some holiday china.
Our Christmas village in the snow.
The jar snow family that I made a long time ago.
Sparkly mini wreaths adorn hubby's office door.
Are you all decorated and ready to go?
















7 comments:
Wow, Heather! I can't believe all of the trees you have... amazing! I thought I had a lot of Christmas decorations. Everything looks beautiful!
Your house belongs on a Christmas walking tour, everything is just so warm and inviting. LOVE all the trees!
I just love it all Heather...your ornaments are so cute! Happy Holidays to you.
I love the jar snow family!
I am a new follower of yours from the Mingle Monday blog hop.
Please stop by and follow back when you get a chance.
Jodi
http://amomhaving.blogspot.com
http://www.jodishomebiz.com
Wow, kudos to you for all the decorating! I live with a bah humbug so it's a little harder to get in the decorating mood. Stopping by from today's blog hop I'd love to have you visit me at undeservingrace.com!
Your tree is so pretty Heather! I love your mugs with candy canes in them. What a great touch. Ultra creative! : )
Now aren't those cute! All of it actually. You've been blogging that long????? I must need to dig deeper into your blogging past.
Bliss
Post a Comment