Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Open House - Other Trees and Decor

Each of my girls has their own tree in their bedroom.   They each have a tote of their own ornaments too.
Big Sis has a 6 ft pre-lit (well mostly).

Some of her ornaments

Tink (and the other side says "nice")

Little Sis has a 4 ft pre lit Martha Stewart tree with colored lights. She's ready for a taller tree next year.

She's got a lot of ornaments too.

Our last and final tree (#7) is this tabletop tree from my mom. It's big enough to put on the floor.
lit up at night

during the day

Some of the other decorations that I put up every year...like this Santa board with pegs.
A feather wreath on our coat closet door.

Our Santa "Got Cookies" plate and "Got Milk" jug.

 
Santa photos from our childhood.

\
My almost a collection of nutcrackers.
The kitchen wreath that I decorated with cinnamon/applesauce ornaments, vintage cookie cutters, cinnamon sticks and fabric ties.


More peppermint decor above the microwave.

A small garland and mistletoe over the sink.
Snow man platter and some holiday china.

Our Christmas village in the snow.

The jar snow family that I made a long time ago.

Sparkly mini wreaths adorn hubby's office door.


And this soft nativity I got when my kids were little.
Are you all decorated and ready to go?



Pin It

7 comments:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Wow, Heather! I can't believe all of the trees you have... amazing! I thought I had a lot of Christmas decorations. Everything looks beautiful!

Life in Rehab said...

Your house belongs on a Christmas walking tour, everything is just so warm and inviting. LOVE all the trees!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

I just love it all Heather...your ornaments are so cute! Happy Holidays to you.

Jodi said...

I love the jar snow family!

I am a new follower of yours from the Mingle Monday blog hop.

Please stop by and follow back when you get a chance.

Jodi
http://amomhaving.blogspot.com
http://www.jodishomebiz.com

Undeserving Grace said...

Wow, kudos to you for all the decorating! I live with a bah humbug so it's a little harder to get in the decorating mood. Stopping by from today's blog hop I'd love to have you visit me at undeservingrace.com!

Life with Kaishon said...

Your tree is so pretty Heather! I love your mugs with candy canes in them. What a great touch. Ultra creative! : )

Bliss said...

Now aren't those cute! All of it actually. You've been blogging that long????? I must need to dig deeper into your blogging past.

Bliss

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails